Meatball Pineapple Pasta
1 bag(s)pasta or spaghetti of your choice
1 jar(s)pasta sauce original (or with basil and garlic)
1/4 can(s)pineapple cocktail sliced (or cut them smaller)
1/2 smalllemon juice, fresh
2 dash(es)allspice, ground
1 tspgarlic and herb seasoning
1/2 tspbasil, dried
1/2 colive oil (your choice)
How to Make Meatball Pineapple Pasta
- Put a big pot with 1/3 full of water to boil with dash of salt and 1 spoon of oil.
- Cut all the pineapple slices to smaller pcs. Hold the juice or you can drink it cold :)
- In the smaller pot empty the jar of spaghetti sauce and add all other ingredients to it plus pineapples to cook.
- Add all Meatballs total of 20 pcs to the sauce, after the sauce is ready you can cut them in half or 1/4. After 15-20 minutes the the sauce is ready.
- After the pasta boil for 10-15 minutes, to be sure is soft and cooked, drain the water rinse it with warm water.
- Clean the pot and put it back on stove and pour oil in it.
Sometimes I like to put raw sliced Potatoes or pcs of pita bread at the bottom of the pot to turn golden in the oil,... bottom of the spaghetti mix.
- Pour half the portion of the cooked spaghetti or your choice to pasta inside the pot and pour the half of the sauce on top and do the same thing again.
- Steam it for 20 minutes and ready to serve and eat.
- If you put Potatoes or bread at the bottom of the pot be careful when you empty the pasta.
Now Potatoes or breads are golden and crispy too and just put them in the dish and serve it.