Meat loaf & Spaghetti (Meat loaf for 2 meals)
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 3 lb
- ground chuck
- 1 can(s)
- manwich bold
- 1 small
- chopped onion (may substitute dried chopped onion)
- 1 box
- stovetop stuffing (any flavor)
- 3 Tbsp
- weber smoky mesquite seasoning
- 1 lb
- 1 large
- jar spaghetti sauce
- leftover meatloaf
FOR 2ND MEAL
How to Make Meat loaf & Spaghetti (Meat loaf for 2 meals)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Use a large shallow pan sprayed with Pam or lined with foil to allow for easy cleaning.
- 2Beat 3 eggs in large bowl. Add can of manwich bold and combine with chopped onion and weber seasoning. Add ground chuck and thoroughly combine. Add box of stovetop stuffing, and once mixed mold into 2 equal loaves into prepared pan. Bake for 1 hour until done. Drain any accumulated fat and allow to rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving. Top with BBQ sauce of your choice for added flavor. Wrap and refrigerate any leftovers.
- 3For 2nd meal. Chop leftover meatloaf into small chunks. Add meatloaf and large jar of spaghetti sauce to a medium /large saucepan and heat thoroughly. In separate pan , prepare pasta per package directions. Serve with breadsticks or garlic bread for a filling, satisfying meal with very little effort.