How to Make Mazetti
- Gravy: Brown ground beef, and onion. Drain grease.
Boil wide egg noodles as directed on package.
- Add 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup and 1 can of water. 9X13 inch pan
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Put 1/2 of the noodles in bottom of the pan, layered.
cover with 1/2 the gravy over the noodles.
- cut velveeta cheese in slices and put 1/2 of them on top of the gravy and noodles. Repeat with next layer of noodles and then put rest of the gravy over them and top with the remaining slices of velveeta cheese.
- Bake in oven until cheese is melted and lightly brown.
Approximately 10 to 12 minutes.
- This is great served with salad and Rolls!!!