- 4 lb
- lean ground beef
- 2 jar(s)
- sphagetti sauce (your favorite)
- 2 lb
- velveeta cheese
- lasagna noodles, cooked
How to Make Mama's Lasagna
- 1Brown ground beef and drain off any fat.
- 2Add spaghetti sauce to the ground beef, stir to mix well, allow to simmer for 10 minutes on low heat.
- 3Slice Velveeta cheese.
- 4Place half of the beef and sauce mixture in the bottom of a large baking pan. Cover beef with lasagna noodles in a single layer. Cover that layer with half of the cheese slices. Repeat with the rest of the ingredients.
- 5Place lasagna into oven set at 375 degrees. Bake until cheese is melted and bubbly. Remove from oven let sit for 10 minutes then cut and serve.