- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 2 1/3 c
- uncooked rotini pasta (7ozs)
- 1 tsp
- chili powder
- 2 1/4 c
- hot water
- 1 can(s)
- 14 1/2 oz diced tomatoes with zesty mild green chiles, undrained
- 2 c
- shredded taco-flavored cheese
- more chili powder if desired
How to Make Mama's Chili Mac N Cheese
- 1In large skillet cook ground beef over med high heat and add chili powder.
- 2Stir in pasta, water and tomatoes. Heat till boiling, stirring frequently. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover amd simmer about 12 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- 3Remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes. Stir in cheese until melted. Sprinkle with more chili powder if desired.