Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
- 1 lb
- ground round
- 1/2 c
- italian dry bread crumbs (use a little more if needed)
- 1 jar(s)
- ragu old world style smooth pasta sauce (1 lb. 10) or sauce of your choice
- 8 oz
- spaghetti, cooked
How to Make Mama's Best Ever Spaghetti & Meatballs
- 1Combine ground beef, bread crumbs and egg; shape into 12 meatballs.
- 2Bring pasta sauce to a boil in 3-quart saucepan. Stir in uncooked meatballs.
- 3Simmer, covered, stirring occasionally, 20 minutes or until meatballs are done. Serve over hot spaghetti.
- 4Hint...just made this again...kids loved it...and I used more pasta sauce so that there would be plenty of sauce with the noodles and and meat balls. I used a 2 lb jar. And, I made Crispy Garlic Toast to go with it!