Macaroni shrimp salad
I have taken this to church potlucks and everyone always likes it. You can use more or less seafood.
- 2 c
- uncooked salad noodles
- eggs, hard boiled
- green onions, chopped (tops and bottoms)
- 1/4 c
- dill pickles, chopped
- 1/8 c
- roasted red pepper or a little jar of chopped pimentos
- 1 c
- cooked shrimp (or salmon or crab) thawed, if frozen and cleaned.
- 1 pkg
- ranch or uncle dan's southern dressing made with 2 parts sour cream, 1 part miracle whip salad dressing (not mayo)
- 1/2 tsp
- old bay seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Macaroni shrimp salad
- 1Cook pasta according to directions on package. You can use small shell pasta, too.
Drain and rinse. While cooking pasta, hard-boil your 3 eggs, and mix dressing.
- 2Mix everything together, and chill.