1 lbground meat
1 can(s)petite-cut diced tomatoes
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
7 ozelbow macaroni-cooked
8 ozblock cheese-shredded
·salt & pepper to taste
·extra cheese for the top
How to Make Macaroni Casserole
- Boil and cook macaroni according to package.
- Preheat oven to 350'. Grease or spray non-stick spray in a casserole dish.
- Brown meat in a large skillet..add onion. Saute with meat until tender. Drain off grease. Take off heat.
- Add tomatoes, ketchup, cream of mushroom soup, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Add macaroni and cheese and stir until well blended. Pour into casserole dish. Sprinkle extra cheese on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes in preheated oven~