Macaroni and Cheese Casserole
★★★★★ 3 votes5
1-8 ozbox of elbow macaroni
1-8 ozprocessed cheese such as velveeta
1-10.75 ozcan of condensed cheddar cheese soup
1 csour cream
1/4 cshredded parmesan cheese
·salt and pepper to taste
1/2 ccrushed saltines
How to Make Macaroni and Cheese Casserole
- Cook pasta according to box directions. Drain
- Put macaroni in a bowl
- Stir in the bowl with the macaroni, the processed cheese, cheese soup, sour cream, parmesean cheese, and salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture in a casserole dish.
- In another bowl, mix crackers with melted butter and sprinkle over the casserole.
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.