- 3 c
- chicken broth
- 2 c
- uncooked small pasta shells (8 oz)
- 1 1/2 c
- frozen baby sweet peas
- 1/2 lb
- sausage cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese (8 oz)
- 3 Tbsp
- grated parmesan cheese, if desired
How to Make Mac 'n Cheese Shells with Sausage
- 1.In 3-quart saucepan, heat broth to boiling over medium-high heat. Add pasta shells; heat to boiling. Boil 6 minutes; do not drain. Reduce heat. Stir in peas and sausage. Cover; simmer 3 to 5 minutes or until shells are tender. Remove from heat.
Add shredded cheese; toss gently until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.