★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pkg
- tube of thin pizza crust
- 2 pkg
- frozen maria callender vermont white cheddar cheese mac n cheese
- 6 slice
- bacon cooked and crumble
- 1 1/2 c
- panko bread crumbs
- 3/4 c
- parmesan cheese
- 3 Tbsp
- melted butter
- 2 pkg
- mozzarella cheese-fresh and sliced
How to Make Mac N Cheese Pizza
- 1Preheat oven to 400 Spray oblong pizza pan with Pam and roll out pizza crust, prick with a fork and bake until lightly golden brown
- 2While pizza crust is cooking, in microwave heat up the frozen mac n cheese until hot and bubbly.
- 3Also mix together panko bread crumbs and pars cheese and melted butter
- 4Put on top of crust mac n cheese, crumble bacon, and mozz cheese than sprinkle with the bread crumbs mixture.
- 5Lower oven temp, put pizza back into oven until golden brown and bubbly. Let it sit 10 min before cutting.
- 6You can also add any other ingred you would like fresh tomotoes, hot peppers etc.....