Mac & Cheese Taco Salad
- 1 box
- kraft mac and cheese
- 1 lb
- extra lean ground beef
- 1 pkg
- taco bell taco seasoning
- head of lettuce
- vine ripened tomatoes
- 4 oz
- sour cream
- 1 pkg
- multi grain tortilla chips
- 1 can(s)
- sliced black olives
- milk (determined by mac and cheese box)
- butter (determined by mac and cheese box)
- water (as determined by taco seasoning directions)
How to Make Mac & Cheese Taco Salad
- 1Prepare Mac & Cheese according to package directions. Do the same with the taco seasoning and beef.
- 2When mac and cheese and taco meat are done. stir the two together and add 4 ozs of sour cream.
- 3place mixture on plate top with lettuce, tomatoes broken tortilla chips and black olives and serve!! Enjoy!
You can also add a bit of salsa to spice it up~