MAC AND CHEESE CUPS
Round out your macaroni and cheese with a crisp green salad.
This recipe says it makes 12 but it makes about 16. When I doubled it I got 24 plus a 2 qt casserole dish.
- round butter flavored crackers
- 8oz pkg. elbow macaroni
- 10.75oz can condensed chedder cheese soup
- 1/2 c
- 3 c
- shredded sharp cheddder cheese,reserving 11/4 cup for garnish
- 1 large
- egg,lightly beaten
- 1 Tbsp
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
How to Make MAC AND CHEESE CUPS
- 1Preheat to oven to 375. Coat a 12 cup muffin pan with cooking spray
Place a cracker in the bottom of each muffin cup. Set aside.
- 2Cook macaroni according to pkg. direction;drain and return to pot.
Stir in remaining ingredients,except reserved cheese.Evenly spoon mixture into muffin cups and sprinkle with reserved cheese.
- 3Bake 15-18 minutes,or until heated through.Let sit 4-5 minutes then remove from muffin tin by running a knife along the edges to loosen. Serve immediately.