- 1 box
- jumbo shells..cooked and rinsed in cold water
- onion..chopped small
- 1 clove
- 2 Tbsp
- 2 c
- ricotta cheese
- 1 pkg
- (10oz) frozen spinach..thaw and squeeze dry
- 2 large
- eggs..slightly beaten
- 1/2 tsp
- 3/4 c
- mozzerella cheese..shredded(need extra for top)
- 1/4 c
- parmesan cheese(need extra for top)
- 1 jar(s)
- spaghetti sauce
How to Make Lynda's Stuffed Shells
- 1Saute' onion and garlic in butter.
combine with cheeses,spinach,eggs,& salt.
- 2Stuff each shell with mixture.
Pour a small amount of spaghetti sauce on the bottom of a 9"x13" baking dish
- 3place shells in pan.
Cover with remaining spaghetti sauce.
Top with more mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- 4Cover with foil and bake 350 for 45 minutes.