Luscious Linguini in White Clam Sauce
★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 1 lb
- 1/4 c
- extra virgin olive oil
- 3 clove
- garlic, smashed or pressed
- 3 can(s)
- chopped clams, reserve the liquid (6.5oz each can)
- 1/2 c
- dry white wine
- 1/4 c
- chopped fresh italian (flat-leaf) parsley, or dried
- Several dash(es)
- salt and pepper, to taste
How to Make Luscious Linguini in White Clam Sauce
- 1In a medium skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté until golden, but not browned.
- 2Add clams, clam liquids, wine, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil and simmer until liquids are reduced, about 10 minutes. Add the parsley.
- 3Meanwhile, cook pasta according to the package directions until al dente. Drain; add to sauce. Toss well and cook a minute or so. Serve and enjoy!