Lobster Mac and Cheese
8 ozelbow macaroni, cooked
16 ozheavy cream
8 ozshredded sharp cheddar cheese
4 ozcream cheese room temp
6 ozgrated parmesan cheese
4 ozshredded gruyere cheese
1 lblobster meat chopped
2 mincedgarlic cloves
1 Tbspolive oil
How to Make Lobster Mac and Cheese
- bring salted water to boil and add noodles. Cook 8 - 10 minutes (do not overcook).
- In a double boiler combine cheddar cheese, only 4 oz of parm cheese, cream cheese and the Gruyere cheese
- Gradually add cream, stirring until smooth.
- In large pan heat olive oil, add shallots and garlic. Saute. Add lobster and cook until opaque. Remove from heat.
- Drain pasta. Add to lobster mix, then add cheese sauce, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Place in casserole dish, sprinkle with remaining parm cheese and top with breadbrumbs. Bake 350 for 6 - 8 minutes until breadcrumbs are golden brown