☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 Tbsppeanut oil
1/2 lbflank steak or shrimp or chicken
2celery stalks cut diagonally in thin slices
2ginger slices, minced
1green onion, minced with tops
1/2 lbspaghetti or chinese noodles
1 Tbspsoy sauce, light
1/2 tspsalt, optional
How to Make Lo Mein
- Cook spaghetti as directed on package, al dente, drain, rinse in cold water, add a few drops oil and mix to keep from sticking.
- Set aside.
- Slice steak very thin, across the grain, 2 inch pieces.
- Mix together, steak, ginger, onions, cornstarch, sugar and light soy, set aside to marinate.
- Heat wok to smoking, add 2 tablespoons oil.
- Stir fry meat mixture two minutes, do not overcook.
- Add 2 tablespoons oil, heat, stir fry carrots and cabbage two minutes, add spaghetti, stir well and cook a few minutes, add meat mixture, 1 tablespoon soy and salt.
- Stir a minute to heat and serve.