☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 pkg
- linguine pasta
- 1 lb
- bay scallops (the small ones)
- butter, for sauteing scallops
- 1 large
- can clam sauce
How to Make Linguine with Scallops In Clam Sauce
- 1Bring a pot of water to boiling and add the linguine noodles. Cook until al dente.
- 2While noodles are cooking, heat butter in a skillet over medium-low heat.
Add scallops and saute over medium-low heat until done.
When scallops are just done, take off heat so they don't get tough.
- 3Once noodles are tender, drain them then place them in a large skillet. Place the sauteed scallops on top of the noodles.
Pour the large can of clam sauce over the noodle and scallop mixture. Stir until all is combined.
Heat over medium heat until heated through. Stir to prevent from sticking.
- 4Serve warm and enjoy!