Linguine With Mushrooms And Garlic Cream Sauce
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
- 3 Tbsp
- 8 oz
- mushrooms, sliced
- 3 medium
- garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp
- dried rosemary, crumbled
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 c
- whipping cream
- 4 oz
- dried linguine
- 2 oz
- bel paese cheese, cut into small cubes
- chopped fresh parsley
How to Make Linguine With Mushrooms And Garlic Cream Sauce
- 1Melt butter in heavy large skillet over medium-low heat. Add mushrooms, garlic, rosemary and generous amount of pepper. Cook until mushrooms exude their juices, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes.
- 2Add cream and simmer until sauce thickens slightly, about 3 minutes. Season with salt.
- 3Meanwhile, cook pasta in large pot of boiling salted water. Drain well. Add pasta and cheese to sauce and stir until cheese melts.
- 4Sprinkle with parsley and serve.