Linguine with Fresh Tomato Sauce
- 4 large
- tomatoes-ripe-peeled and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/2 lb
- brie cheese, cubed
- 1 c
- fresh basil leaves~do not use dried
- 1 clove
- garlic, minced (or according to your taste
- 1 c
- good quality extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 lb
- linguine, cooked~i like angel hair pasta~cooked "al dente"
- 1/3 c
- fresh grated parm or locatelli cheese
How to Make Linguine with Fresh Tomato Sauce
- 1In a large bowl combine tomatoes , brie, basil, garlic, olive oil and salt and pepper. Mix well and let stand at room temperature at least 24 hours.
- 2Cook pasta and drain. Return to pot and toss with the tomato mixture and grated cheese. Serve immediately. Makes about 8 servings.