Lemon-Dill Shrimp & Pasta
I love anything with dill & fresh lemon!
- 12 oz
- frozen peeled and deveined medium shrimp, thawed
- 8 oz
- dried penne pasta or fettuccine
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 3 clove
- garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp
- dill, dried
- 1/2 tsp
- italian seasoning, crushed
- 1 small
- bunch of fresh asparagus, cut into 2 " pieces
How to Make Lemon-Dill Shrimp & Pasta
- 1Rinse shrimp; pat dry with paper towels. Finely shred 1 tsp. peel of the lemon; set aside. Juice the lemon over a bowl; set aside the juice. Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2In a 12 in. skillet heat olive oil over medium heat. Cook garlic in the hot oil for 1 min. Add shrimp and asparagus; cook for 3 to 4 min, turning frequently until shrimp are opaque and asparagus is tender. Now add your drained pasta and turn heat down to low and simmer for just a minute or two.
- 3Pour into a large mixing bowl and stir in your Italian seasonings, dill, lemon juice & lemon peel. Season to taste with salt & pepper.