Lemon Crème Fettuccine
How to Make Lemon Crème Fettuccine
- 1About 15 minutes before serving, add salt to 2 quarts water an bring to boil. Add fettuccine and boil til done, about 6 to 8 minutes.
- 2In medium pan, heat olive oil over medium flame. Add flour and stir. Add 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 3Slowly add cream while stirring
- 4Add Parmesan cheese. Bring to a boil, then set aside.
- 5Add cooked fettuccine to sauce and gently stir. Using large pronged serving fork, roll up half of the fettuccine.
- 6Hold the serving fork perpendicular to the plate. Remove fork, leaving a stack of fettuccine. Garnish with parsley and serve Serves 2