Left over pasta pie
- 1/2 lb
- left over pasta with sprinkled olive oil on top
- 1/2 c
- black olives
- 1 1/2 c
- italian gravy ( pasta sauce)
- 1/4 c
- olive oil on pastawhile cooking
- 3/4 c
- mozzarella cheese
- fresh basil for garnish
How to Make Left over pasta pie
- 1Spray a deep pie dish with panand put the cooked pasta around the dish. Spray the pasta with olive oil so it won't dry up as cooking.
- 2top it with the sauce, Mozz cheese, Black olives
- 3Bake the pie for 30 to 35 minutes. The cheese should be hot. now add the basil and some extra cheese. serve hot.