How to Make LAZY DAY LASAGNA
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees, in 13x9x2 pan sprayed with oil, pour frozen cheese ravioli in pan and place in oven while browning ground beef.
- 2In skillet brown ground beef, garlic powder, salt and pepper. After meat is cooked drain grease, add spaghetti sauce, Italian Seasoning and stir til well mixed.
- 3Remove ravioli from oven and pour sauce over top of ravioli.
- 4Top with mozzarella cheese. Place in oven and Bake 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 5Serve with salad and garlic bread.
You will not be disappointed.
Show 3 Comments & Reviews