1 pkg20-24 oz. frozen cheese ravioli
1 jar(s)traditional spaghetti sauce
1 1/2 lbground chuck
8 ozshredded mozzarella cheese
1 tspgarlic powder
1 tspitalian seasoning
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make LAZY DAY LASAGNA
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, in 13x9x2 pan sprayed with oil, pour frozen cheese ravioli in pan and place in oven while browning ground beef.
- In skillet brown ground beef, garlic powder, salt and pepper. After meat is cooked drain grease, add spaghetti sauce, Italian Seasoning and stir til well mixed.
- Remove ravioli from oven and pour sauce over top of ravioli.
- Top with mozzarella cheese. Place in oven and Bake 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Serve with salad and garlic bread.
You will not be disappointed.