Lazy Day Lasagna1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 12 oz
- cottage cheese
- 2 c
- mozzarella cheese, shredded
- whole eggs
- 1/3 c
- dried parsley
- 1 tsp
- onion powder
- 12 tsp
- dried basil
- 18 tsp
- 1 qt
- spaghetti sauce
- 3/4 lb
- ground beef, cooked
- lasagna noodles
- 1/4 c
- parmesan cheese
How to Make Lazy Day Lasagna
- 1In large bowl mix first 7 ingredients until well blended; set aside.
- 2In medium bowl, mix together spaghetti sauce and ground beef.
- 3In 12"x8"x2" baking dish, spread 3/4 cup meat sauce.
- 4Layer 3 uncooked lasagna noodles on top.
- 5Spread with half of the cheese mixture and 1 1/2 cups meat sauce.
- 6Layer 3 more noodles on top of meat sauce.
- 7Spread with remaining cheese mixture.
- 8Top with remaining 3 noodles and remaining meat sauce.
- 9Pour water around edges of casserole.
- 10Cover tightly with foil.
- 11Bake in 375 oven 45 minutes.
- 12Uncover and bake 15 minutes more or until noodles are tender.
- 13Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- 14Serve with parmesan cheese.