Lazy Day Lasagna1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
12 ozcottage cheese
2 cmozzarella cheese, shredded
1/3 cdried parsley
1 tsponion powder
12 tspdried basil
1 qtspaghetti sauce
3/4 lbground beef, cooked
How to Make Lazy Day Lasagna
- In large bowl mix first 7 ingredients until well blended; set aside.
- In medium bowl, mix together spaghetti sauce and ground beef.
- In 12"x8"x2" baking dish, spread 3/4 cup meat sauce.
- Layer 3 uncooked lasagna noodles on top.
- Spread with half of the cheese mixture and 1 1/2 cups meat sauce.
- Layer 3 more noodles on top of meat sauce.
- Spread with remaining cheese mixture.
- Top with remaining 3 noodles and remaining meat sauce.
- Pour water around edges of casserole.
- Cover tightly with foil.
- Bake in 375 oven 45 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 15 minutes more or until noodles are tender.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve with parmesan cheese.