Layered Spaghetti Casserole1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lblean ground beef
30 ozspaghetti sauce
8 ozspaghetti, cooked and drained
2 largeeggs, beaten
1/3 cgrated parmesan cheese
15 ozpart skim ricotta cheese
1/2 cfresh parsley, chopped
1 cmozzarella cheese, shredded
How to Make Layered Spaghetti Casserole
- Heat the oven to 350.
- Cook the ground beef in a 10-inch skillet, over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until brown the drain off the excess fat.
- Stir in the spaghetti sauce and remove from the heat.
- Mix the spaghetti, eggs and parmesan cheese, blending well, then spread in an ungreased rectangular baking dish, 13 X 9 X 2-inches.
- Mix the ricotta cheese and parsley, blending well, then spread evenly over the spaghetti mixture.
- Pour the sauce mixture over the ricotta cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for about 20 minutes or until the mixture is hot and the cheese is melted.
- Serve hot.