LASSAGNA BAKE FOR 2
I am in that place where my son is gone a lot and I want to make something for just my husband and myself...I like this idea very much. I found this on the Kraft website and I am gonna collect these recipes for those nights when it is just hubby and me...:0)
- lassagna noodles, uncooked
- 1/2 lb
- extra lean ground beef
- 1/2 c
- chopped onion
- 1 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1 c
- undrained canned diced tomatoes, (about 2/3 of 14.5-oz can)
- 2 Tbsp
- cream cheese spread
- 4 c
- loosely packed baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 c
- shredded italian five cheese blend, divided
How to Make LASSAGNA BAKE FOR 2
- 1Heat oven to 350F. Cook noodles according to pkg, omitting salt.
- 2Brown meat with onions and garlic in a large nonstick skillet. Add tomatoes and cream cheese spread; cook and stir 2-3 minutes or until cream cheese is melted and mixtures comes to a boil. Add spinach; cook and stir 1 minute. Remove from heat, add 1/4 cup of shredded cheese; stir until blended.
- 3Drain noodles. Spoon 1/3 cup spinach mixture into each of 2 (2-cup) ramekins; top with noodle, letting excess noodle extend over rim of ramekin. Top each with 1/3 cup of spinach mixture; fold noodle back over dish to cover filling. Repeat till all filling is folded between noodle layers; top with remaining shredded cheese.
- 4Bake 20 minutes or until heated through. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Show 28 Comments & Reviews