★★★★★ 1 vote5
·1 1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
·2 cups ricotta cheese
·1 ( 10 oz.) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
·3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
·2 eggs, slightly beaten
·1/2 tsp. black pepper
·10 to 12 lasagne noodles
·1/2 lb. mozzarella cheese, shredded
How to Make Lasagne Rolls with Spinach Cheese Filling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook and drain lasagne noodles.
- In a large oblong baking dish, spread a thin layer of sauce.
- Combine ricotta, spinach, 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese, eggs and pepper. Mix well.
- On each lasagne noodle, evenly spread 5 to 6 Tablespoons of cheese mixture.
- Starting at narrow end, roll up noodles, jelly roll style, enclosing cheese.
- Place lasagne rolls over sauce in baking dish. Cover with remaining sauce, top with Mozzarella Cheese, and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan.
- Cover with foil and bake 40 minutes or until bubbly. Uncover and bake 10 minutes or until Mozzarella is lightly browned. Serve hot.