12lasagna noodles, cooked
1-2 tsporegano, dried
1-2 tspbasil, dried
1 ccottage cheese
15 ozricotta cheese (small tub)
1/2 cparmesan cheese
1 cmozzarella cheese, shredded
24 ozspaghetti sauce (1 jar)
How to Make Lasagna Rolls
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lay the boiled noodles out on a piece of parchment paper so most of the water can evaporate.
- In a mixing bowl, combine ricotta, cottage cheese, parmesan, basil, and oregano. Stir until smooth.
- Spoon about a tablespoon of the mixture onto each noodle and spread it the length of the whole noodle. Lightly sprinkle mozzarella over ricotta mix. Roll the noodles gently into shape.
- Place rolls, open side down, into a 13x9 baking dish. Pour spaghetti sauce evenly over all the rolls. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- When they are done, lightly sprinkle mozzarella over each roll and serve!