★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 jar(s)
- prego 3 cheese spaghetti sauce
- 1 16oz pkg
- shredded mozzerella cheese
- 1 pkg
- sliced pepperoni
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 16 to 24 oz
- small curd cottage cheese
- 1/2 c
- parmesan cheese
- 16 oz
- small pasta, like rigatoni or ziti
How to Make lasagna pepperoni bake
- 1Boil water and cook pasta according to directions. Drain well
- 2meanwhile brown ground beef with salt and pepper drain grease. add spaghetti sauce and sliced pepperoni. simmer for 10 min.
- 3in a large mixing bowl mix mozzarella cheese and and the cottage cheese together.
- 4Layer some of the pasta in a casserole dish, add a layer of the sauce and layer of the cheese mixture, another layer of pasta, more sauce and more cheese on top. sprinkle with the Parmesan on top. I used 2 of my corning ware casserole dishes. Bake at 350 for 40 to 45 min.