By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 lblasagna noodles, uncooked
1 lbbulk italian sausage
2 lbground beef
1 conion, chopped
2garlic cloves, minced
1 ctomatoes, (28 ounces), cut up, drained
2 ctomato paste
2 tspsalt, divided
2 tspdried basil, crushed
2 tspfennel seeds
15 ozricotta cheese
1 Tbspparsley flakes
1 cpitted ripe olives, sliced
3/4 cgrated parmesan cheese
How to Make Lasagna Deliciousa
- Prepare lasagna according to package directions; drain.
- Cook sausage, ground, beef, onion and garlic in large skillet over medium-high heat until sausage is no longer pink and onion is tender.
- Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste, sugar, 2 teaspoons of the salt, the basil, fennel seeds and pepper.
- Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Simmer, uncovered, for about 20 minutes.
- In small bowl, blend ricotta, egg, parsley and remaining 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Spoon 1 1/2 cups of meat sauce into 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Layer 1/3 each of the lasagna, remaining meat sauce, ricotta mixture, olives, mozzarella and parmesan cheese into dish.
- Repeat layers.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake at 375 for 25 minutes.
- Bake about 20 minutes more or until heated through.
- Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.