By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
8sausages, thinly sliced
1/4 colive oil
1garlic clove, minced
16 oztomato sauce
1 tspred pepper
1 lbricotta cheese
2 lbmozzarella cheese
1 boxlasagna noodles, cooked
3 tspgrated parmesan cheese
How to Make Lasagna
- Cook noodles according to directions (ground beef can substitute for sausage).
- Heat oil and saute' garlic and onions until tender.
- Add tomatoes, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil then cover and simmer over
low heat 1 hour.
- Saute' sausage until brown.
- Discard fat.
- Mix ricotta and diced mozzarella cheese together in a bowl.
- Spread 1/2 cup sauce on bottom of baking pan.
- Arrange noodles with layer of cheese mixture, parmesan cheese, tomato sauce and meat.
- Repeat process ending with layer of noodles and sauce.
- Bake in moderate oven (350 degrees) for 20 minutes, or until hot.