Katty's Rigatoni with Mushrooms and Red Sauce
All you need to add is a salad and crusty bread for a complete meal.
How to Make Katty's Rigatoni with Mushrooms and Red Sauce
- Quarter baby bellas and button mushrooms. Remove gills from portabellas, then cut into 1 inch cubes.
- Cook rigatoni according to package directions ( al dente).
- While rigatoni is cooking, saute mushrooms in a little oil until done. About 5 minutes.
- Add both cans of tomato soup and hot water to mushrooms, reduce heat and simmer until pasta is done.
- Drain pasta and return to pot. Add sauce and mix well. Serve immediately. Garnish with parmesan cheese.