Just a Pasta Dish1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lblean ground beef
1 mediumonion, chopped
1 ozfrozen spinach
1 can(s)tomato paste, 6 ounces
1 can(s)tomato sauce, 8 ounces
·salt and pepper to taste
8 ozmacaroni, large shells, cooked and drained
1 csharp cheddar cheese, shredded
2eggs, well beaten
1/4 ccanola oil
How to Make Just a Pasta Dish
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray 9x13 casserole. Brown beef and onions in large skillet.
Cook spinach and drain, reserve liquid.
- Add enough water to reserved liquid to make 1 cup. Add to browned beef along with spaghetti sauce, tomato paste, tomato sauce and salt and pepper. Simmer for 30 minutes or more.
- In a large bowl combine spinach, cooked macaroni, cheese, eggs and oil. Mix well.
- Spread pasta mixture in casserole dish. Pour meat mix on top.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.