Johnny Marzetti, Caroline's Way
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 1/2 lb
- ground beef
- onion, chopped
- 2 can(s)
- tomato soup
- 2 sprig(s)
- celery, chopped
- 2 lb
- noodles, homemade, if you are lucky, use any type
- 1 large
- can whole tomatoes
- salt, pepper, gasrlic salt to taste
- 8 oz
- shredded cheddar cheese or your favorite variety
- 1 small
- jar olives, chopped, optional
How to Make Johnny Marzetti, Caroline's Way
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9 by 13 inch pan.
- 2In a large frying pan, brown the ground beef, onion, and seasonings. The ground beef should be fully cooked. Drain the grease.
Add the soup, along with 1 tomato soup can full of water (after you have emptied the soup) to the ground beef mixture. Mix well.
Add the noodles to the ground beef mixture and stir well to mix.
- 3Pour the mixture into the 9x13 pan and pack down lightly. put cheese on top of mixture. Cover the pan with aluminum foil.
- 4Bake for about 1 1/2 hours. Take the foil off when the casserole is done and stick it under a broiler until it turns golden. Serve immediately.