- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 1 large
- onion, chopped
- 1-1/2 jar(s)
- spaghetti sauce
- 1 box
- angel hair pasta, cooked according to directions
- 1 pkg
- cream cheese
- 1 medium
- sour cream
- 1 lb
- cheese, shredded (mozzarella is good)
How to Make JJ's Baked Spaghetti
- 1Brown ground beef and onion until cooked, then drain. Add spaghetti sauce to meat mixture and set aside.
- 2Cook pasta according to directions on box, drain and pour into a greased 9x13 casserole dish.
- 3Cream together cream cheese and sour cream and spread over hot pasta. Pour meat mixture over the sour cream and cream cheese mixture. Top with shredded cheese.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until hot and cheese is melted.