Italian Sausage Dinner
- 2 pkg
- sweet italian sausage (or you could use 1 pack each sweet /mild and hot)
- onion, coarsely cut
- bell peppers, coarsely cut
- 1 lb
- sliced mushrooms
- 1 clove
- minced garlic
- 1/2 lb
- cherry or grape tomatoes, rinsed and halved
- salt, pepper, and just a touch of mrs. dash
How to Make Italian Sausage Dinner
- 1Cut sausage into 1 inch chunks and cook in boiling water until it is no longer pink in the middle. (My husband hates the skin so I always skin ours first). Pour off all but about 1 cup liquid.
- 2Saute remaining ingredients in reserved liquid until tender, then return sausage to pan and heat through.
- 3Best served over hot, lightly buttered pasta with a sprinkling of fresh grated Parmesan or Romano cheese.