Italian Pasta Salad
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 24 oz
- pkg. tri-colored corkscrew noodles
- 1/2 c
- black olives, sliced
- 1 oz
- pimentos, chopped (optional)
- green bell pepper, chopped fine
- red bell pepper, chopped fine
- stalks celery, diced fine
- 1 c
- spinach leaves, chopped fine
- 1 clove
- garlic, diced very fine or pressed
- crumbled feta cheese (optional)
- 2 pkg
- good seasons italian dressing, mixed per directions on package
- 1/4 c
- red wine vinegar
How to Make Italian Pasta Salad
- 1Dice vegetables; mix dressing and vinegar together in a large bowl. Add vegetables and marinate in refrigerator several hours or overnight.
- 2Cook pasta; cool thoroughly. Add to dressing and vegetables; toss well to mix. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 3MY NOTES: When just my husband and I are eating this, I add the spinach; however, my son and grandson will not eat it, so I didn't add it to what is shown in picture. We do not like feta cheese, so I did not add it.