★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 24 oz
- cottage cheese, small curd
- 1 large
- 1/2 c
- parmesan cheese
- 16 oz
- pasta, cooked(i use egg noodles)
- 2 can(s)
- spaghetti sauce(26.5 oz cans work perfect)
- 1 lb
- ground beef(i use 93%)
- 2 c
- shredded mozarella cheese
How to Make Italian Noodle Surprise
- 1Mix cottage cheese, egg,and parmesan together and set aside.
- 2Cook noodles per directions on box.
- 3Brown ground beef in a dutch oven or skillet. Once ground beef is done add spaghetti sauce and simmer 15 minutes.
- 4Add noodles, cottage cheese mixture and 1/2 cup mozarella cheese to the ground beef and mix well.
- 5Place in a 9x13 pan and top with remaining mozarella cheese and bake for 15 to 20 minutes(or until cheese is melted) in oven at 350 degrees