★★★★★ 1 vote5
24 ozcottage cheese, small curd
1/2 cparmesan cheese
16 ozpasta, cooked(i use egg noodles)
2 can(s)spaghetti sauce(26.5 oz cans work perfect)
1 lbground beef(i use 93%)
2 cshredded mozarella cheese
How to Make Italian Noodle Surprise
- Mix cottage cheese, egg,and parmesan together and set aside.
- Cook noodles per directions on box.
- Brown ground beef in a dutch oven or skillet. Once ground beef is done add spaghetti sauce and simmer 15 minutes.
- Add noodles, cottage cheese mixture and 1/2 cup mozarella cheese to the ground beef and mix well.
- Place in a 9x13 pan and top with remaining mozarella cheese and bake for 15 to 20 minutes(or until cheese is melted) in oven at 350 degrees