Impossible Lasagna Pie1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 ccottage cheese, creamed
1 lbground beef
1 cmozzarella cheese, shredded
1/2 tspdried oregano
1 can(s)tomato paste, 8 ounces
1/2 cbiscuit mix
How to Make Impossible Lasagna Pie
- Spread cottage cheese in greased 9-inch pie plate.
- Cook ground beef; drain.
- Stir in 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, salt, oregano and tomato paste; spoon over cottage cheese.
- Stir milk, eggs and baking mix with fork until blended.
- Pour into plate.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.