Impossible Lasagna Pie1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 ccottage cheese, small curd
1/2 cparmesan cheese, grated
1 lbground beef, cooked and drained
2 cmozzarella cheese, shredded
6 oztomato paste
2/3 cbiscuit mix
·parsley, fresh and chopped
How to Make Impossible Lasagna Pie
- Preheat oven to 400 and grease pie plate, 10x1 1/2", or square baking dish - 8x8".
- Layer cottage cheese and parmesan cheese in pie plate.
- Mix cooked beef, 1 cup of mozzarella, the oregano, basil and tomato paste; spoon evenly over the top.
- Beat milk, eggs, baking mix, salt and pepper 15 seconds in blender on high speed, 1 minute with wire whisk or hand beater or until smooth; pour in to pie plate.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese; return to oven 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Cool 5 minutes then sprinkle with parsley.
- 1/2 recipe: Use 1 quart square or round casserole and divide ingredient amounts in half.
- Decrease beat time to 10 seconds in blender or 30 seconds with wire whisk or hand beater and first bake time to 25-30 minutes.