★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 largebroccoli, bunch
1 pkgsweet italian sausage
1 pkgpenne pasta
2 Tbspolive oil
1/2 cgrated parmesan cheese
How to Make I I Uhhhh
- Remove sausage from casings, making little meatballs. Cook sausage with oil olive oil,in a large skillet until done. About 8 minutes. Leave sausage in large skillet, do not drain off fat.
- While the sausage is cooking, boil water for pasta. Cook pasta until "al dente" 11 mins. Drain pasta, but save water. Don't need to rinse pasta.
- Cut broccoli into florets, cook in pasta water for about 5 minutes. Drain broccoli.
- When the pasta and broccoli are done, add to sausage in pan. Cook on med. high for a few minutes until warmed.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top, and stir. Plate pasta and add more parmesan cheese on top if desired