'I Had A Rough Day' Macaroni & Cheese
1/2 lbelbow macaroni
1/4 cbutter or margarine
2 Tbspand 1 1/2 tsp. all-purpose flour
2 csharp cheddar cheese, shredded
1/2 cgrated parmesan cheese
2 Tbspbutter or margarine
How to Make 'I Had A Rough Day' Macaroni & Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a medium saucepan, cook macaroni according to package directions and drain.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter or margarine over medium heat; stir in flour to make a roux.
- Add milk to the roux slowly, stirring constantly; stir in the cheeses and cook over low heat until the cheese is melted and the sauce is a little thick.
- Transfer the macaroni to a 9 X 13-inch casserole dish and pour the sauce over all; stir well.
- Melt butter or margarine in a skillet over medium heat; add the breadcrumbs and brown; spread over macaroni and cheese to cover; sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.