HungryGirl's "Fettuccine Girlfredo"
HERE IS ANOTHER ONE OF HERS ALONG WITH HER PHOTO.
NUTRITIONAL VALUE FOR 1-SERVING
PER SERVING (thats this entire recipe):
99 calories, 4g fat, 376mg sodium, 9.5g carbs, 4g fiber, 1g sugars, 5.5g protein-- Points Plus® value 2*
YOU'LL HAVE TO DOUBLE THE INGREDIENTS ON THIS RECIPE TO SERVE 2-PEOPLE
- 1 pkg
- house foods tofu shirataki fettuccine shaped noodle substitute
- 1 tsp
- fat-free sour cream
- 2 tsp
- reduced-fat parmesan-style grated topping
- wedge the laughing cow light original swiss cheese
- salt and black pepper, to taste
How to Make HungryGirl's "Fettuccine Girlfredo"
- 1Use a strainer to rinse and drain shirataki noodles well. Pat dry.
In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave for 1 minute. Drain excess liquid. Dry as thoroughly as possible, using paper towels.
Cut noodles up a bit, using kitchen shears if you've got 'em.
- 2Add sour cream, grated topping, and cheese wedge, breaking cheese wedge into pieces as you add it.
Microwave again for 1 minute.
Stir well and then season to taste with salt and pepper. Enjoy!