HOT DOGS 'N NOODLES IN A SKILLET
Just throw a few ingredients together, and "PRESTO".
- 8 oz
- wide egg noodle
- 1 lb
- beef hot dogs, cut in half diagonally
- 1 medium
- white onion, chopped
- 1 tsp
- dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 3 Tbsp
- butter or margarine
- 1 can(s)
- 10-3/4 oz cream of mushroom soup, i use campbells
- 3/4 c
- whole milk
- 1 c
- diced canned tomatoes, drained
- 2 Tbsp
- chopped parsley optional
- ! tsp
- each salt and pepper or to taste
How to Make HOT DOGS 'N NOODLES IN A SKILLET
- 1Cook noodles as package directed.
- 2Meanwhile, in a large skillet, sprayed with cooking spray, over medium heat, brown hot dogs. Remove from skillet and set aside.In same skillet, on medium heat, saute onions and oregano in butter. Stir together in a bowl, milk and soup, until smooth. Add to skillet.Stir. Add salt and pepper. Add hot dogs and stir.
- 3Drain noodles, and add to skillet. Turn heat to simmer, and cook, stirring occasionally, until you have reach consistency. Serve with crusted bread.