★★★★★ 2 votes5
1 lbmedium to wide egg noodles
1 pkgall beef hot dogs
1 mediumonion, prefer vadallia, chopped
1 can(s)condensed tomato soup
1 stickbutter, divided
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Honest To Goodness Hot Dog Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Prepare egg noodles per package instructions. Drain and toss with 1 tbsp butter.
- Melt one tbsp of butter in lg skillet. Add onions and fry to dark brown, almost burnt.
- Chop hot dogs into bite size pieces.Add hot dogs to skillet and fry. (Can keep whole also)
- Add Tomato Soup to skillet, mix well. Add mixture to egg noodles and toss together. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour mixture into 13x9 pan. Dot with remaining butter and bake for 30 minutes. Enjoy with fresh salad for complete meal.