Homestyle Lasagna Rolls1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1.5 lbground beef
1 cfresh mushrooms, chopped
1 mediumonion, chopped
1 smallcarrot, minced
1garlic clove, minced
1/4 cdry red wine
1/3 tspcayenne pepper
2 cmozzarella cheese, shredded
1egg, lighly beaten
1/4 cparmesan, shredded
1 jar(s)spaghetti sauce, 28 ounces
3/4 pkglasagna noodles, cooked and drained
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Homestyle Lasagna Rolls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large skillet, thoroughly brown ground beef; drain fat.
- Add mushrooms, onion, carrot and garlic; saute until vegetables are tender.
- Add wine, nutmeg, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper; cook until wine is almost evaporated.
- Remove from heat; allow to cool 10 to 15 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, thoroughly combine meat mixture, mozzarella cheese, egg and 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese.
- Pour 1/2 jar spaghetti sauce evenly in a 13x9" baking dish.
- Evenly spread 1/3 cup meat filling over length of each lasagna noodle.
- Carefully roll up noodle.
- Place SEAM SIDE DOWN in baking dish.
- Repeat with remaining noodles.
- Bake, covered, 40 minutes.
- Uncover, sprinkle with 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese.
- Bake 5 minutes or until bubbly.