Homemade "Suddenly Salad" (Bacon Ranch)
I don't know if this is actually healthier, but at least I can pronounce all of the ingredients! ;) :D
(OLD photo by me)
New updated photo added!
2 cuncooked small shell pasta
4-5baby carrots (or one large peeled carrot), shredded
1 cfrozen peas, thawed
3/4 cmayonnaise, *do not sub miracle whip
1/2 pkghidden valley ranch dressing mix (only use half of the packet)
1/4 chormel real bacon bits, *do not sub immitation
1/2 tsponion powder
How to Make Homemade "Suddenly Salad" (Bacon Ranch)
- In large bowl that you're going to be serving this in, mix mayo, half of the packet of dressing mix, carrots, bacon bits and onion powder. (Don't add the peas yet.) Chill while making the rest.
- Cook pasta according to package direstions using the shortest time. (Or cook al dente.)
- Drain and cool. Fold pasta into mayo mixture well. Fold in peas last, carefully so that you don't smoosh them.
- Chill for several hours. Serve chilled or room temp.
Garnish top with a bit more bacon bits if you'd like.
- So easy, so good, enjoy!! :D