- 3 c
- 3 c
- 1 1/2 tsp
- 2 pkg
- cottage cheese (i use small curd)
- 2 pkg
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 or 3 dash(es)
- italian seasoning
- 2 jar(s)
- tomato sauce
- if you have left over cheese stuffing place it around the noodles before you bake.
How to Make Homemade Manicotti
- 1For the noodles I use a small non-stick frying pan and spray it with canola oil in between every noodle. You can use olive oil or Pam spray. Wait for the oil to bubble slightly on medium heat and pour noodle mixture into the center of the pan; tilting it in a circular motion to evenly coat the bottem of the pan in a thin layer.
- 3Set the finished noodles aside to cool and place 1 package of mozzarella cheese, both containers of cottage cheese, seasonings, and a little sauce in a large bowl and mix together for the filling.
- 4Place ready noodles in a 13x9 glass baking dish (what I have always used for this). Each dish holds about 10 stuffed noodles depending on how thick you make them. Cover the noodles with the rest of the sauce and mozzarella cheese, add some parmesan before or after baking. (either way it tastes great!)
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for about 25 minutes or until cheese is completely melted.
- 6Serve and enjoy!