Homemade "Macaroni & Cheese" by Paula Deen
This recipe is one of my favorites because of it's rich in flavor and very easy to make. My daughter just loves when I make it, and she's always willing to give me a hand which I love even more...
Recipe courtesy of pauladeen.com
How to Make Homemade "Macaroni & Cheese" by Paula Deen
- Preheat oven 350 F.
- prepare 2 cups elbow macaroni, makes 4 cups cooked; drain macaroni.
- Add butter and salt, stir on medium to low-medium heat.
- Add cheese(s), stir until gummy.
- In separate bowl add 3 eggs; whip well; add 1/2 cup sour cream mix well.
- Add sour cream mixture to macaroni & cheese(s), mix well, add milk, stir until mixed well.
- 9X9 or 9X13 deep dish, spray cooking spray into dish; pour macaroni & cheese into dish.
- Place in center of oven; bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Add shredded cheese over Macaroni & cheese bake for additional 5 minutes or until melted.