Homemade "Macaroni & Cheese" by Paula Deen
This recipe is one of my favorites because of it's rich in flavor and very easy to make. My daughter just loves when I make it, and she's always willing to give me a hand which I love even more...
Recipe courtesy of pauladeen.com
- 4 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 1/2 c
- sour cream
- 2 c
- grated cheddar cheese
- 4 c
- macaroni, cooked
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 c
How to Make Homemade "Macaroni & Cheese" by Paula Deen
- 1Preheat oven 350 F.
- 2prepare 2 cups elbow macaroni, makes 4 cups cooked; drain macaroni.
- 3Add butter and salt, stir on medium to low-medium heat.
- 4Add cheese(s), stir until gummy.
- 5In separate bowl add 3 eggs; whip well; add 1/2 cup sour cream mix well.
- 6Add sour cream mixture to macaroni & cheese(s), mix well, add milk, stir until mixed well.
- 79X9 or 9X13 deep dish, spray cooking spray into dish; pour macaroni & cheese into dish.
- 8Place in center of oven; bake for 40-45 minutes.
- 9Add shredded cheese over Macaroni & cheese bake for additional 5 minutes or until melted.